It's time to step up your game. Manually coating screens is strenuous, exhausting and often inconsistent. The ChromaCoat 20 allows your growing shop to eliminate a key variable in the printing process without breaking the bank. Consistent screen coatings allows for consistent stencil thicknesses, consistent exposure times and ultimately, consistent print results.
The ChromaCoat 20 is our single screen, fully automatic coating machine. Are you limited on space but still require reproducible results while maximizing your production efficiency? With a small footprint, the ChromaCoat 20 will revolutionize the way you are able to coat screens and have control over one more variable in your process.
- Coat a single screen up to 39" x 36" OD
- User-friendly full touch screen panel
- Store up to 50 customized programs
- Simultaneously coats both sides of the mesh
- Perfect reproducibility of stencil thickness for repeatable print quality
- Fast loading/unloading without spring-loaded effort
- Tool-less changing of troughs
- German engineered with US-based support
- Weight: 133 lbs = Easily portable with 2 people
- Dimensions: 48.5"W x 64"H x 16.5"D
- Requires compressed air and 110v electric.
- Price includes one set of coating troughs (18" std)
- 1-year parts & labor warranty
- View User Guide
We carry two Zentner auto emulsion coating machines - this single screen version and a two screen version. These German-made coaters are made with the highest quality design and parts; they were built to last. Ships from Duluth, MN.