Laser To Screen exposure system
Self-contained, super high-efficiency direct laser computer to screen Image & Exposure unit, operated by PC with optional RIP.
Designed to efficiently image and expose one screen up to 45” x 66” or two screens up to 25”x36” without vacuum or film positives.
• Vertical glassless design with safety shutter
• 128 laser array capable of 2540 DPI
• Exposes all emulsions and stencil films
• Easy to use software, compatible with many RIP programs
• Utilizes 1-bit TIFF file format
• Very high resolution CtS exposure capable of reproducing the most demanding image types
• Double screen output by imaging & exposing two screens at once
• Digitally process all types of PC & Mac design files in house with no film positives and the powerful workflow software allows multiple image placements across one or two screens to further enhance productivity
• No consumables and low power consumption for minimized costs
• 10,000+ hour lamp life and easy, low-cost maintenance
• Maximum Image Size: 31” x 47””
• Maximum Frame Size: 45” x 66”
• Overall Dimensions: 87” x 25” x 65”
• Weight: 1,790 lbs.
• Compatible with 110V or 220V input
• Requires compressed air for clamps (90 psi, less than 1 CFM)
• One Year Warranty
Custom quotes are required for this unit. Please call us at 800-328-4261 to discuss options.