You wanted see-through registration...
You wanted easy reclaimability...
You wanted tack-free with inkjet films...
You wanted fast exposure on LED lights....
- Color: Lime Green
- Solids: 40%
- Viscosity: Medium-High
- Easier on-press registration = more setups/day
- Resists humidity = tack-free
- Excellent Reclaimability - Go Ahead, Try Me
- View User Guide
- View SDS
What our Customers Say:
- "That other fruity stuff came off in chunks and clogged my drains; ChromaLime simply dissolves at reclaim."
- "I'm shooting 6 second exposures on LED and it holds up all day."
- "I used to throw away my film positives; not any more!"
Bottom Line - this is Chromaline's FASTEST GROWING Emulsion
Watch ChromaLime video below which demonstrates how it prevents inkjet films from sticking.
SHIPPING NOTE: This product is not freeze/thaw stable and will not ship during freezing temperatures.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,4-dioxane, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Best stuff for Florida’s humidity!!!
The Print Life
I saw Martin Medvetz on Cam Earven's YouTube Channel "The Print Life." Martin mentioned the ChromaLime emulsion and how it was humidity resistant and helped with stopping the film positives from sticking to the screen after exposure. I have an LED exposure unit and he said the exposure times were very quick with the ChromaLime too. So I knew I had to try it out. Big shoutout to Cam Earven and The Print Life Youtube channel for exposing me to this product that I would not have known about otherwise. And big shoutout to Martin for taking the time to do the interview and being so knowledgeable!