ChromaBlue is often imitated; never duplicated. The standard by which all other SBQ emulsions are measured. It's FAST, it's DURABLE, it RECLAIMS EASILY. See why more cost-conscious shops prefer ChromaBlue to everything else.
- Color: Blue
- Solids: 50% (more of the good stuff)
- Viscosity: Medium
- Fast Drying (since there's less water)
- Superior Mesh Bridging
- Excellent Reclaimability
- View User Guide
- View SDS
What our Customers Say:
- "1+1 coating with ChromaBlue eliminated double stroking my whites; now I've nearly double my production rate."
- "I get more screens per bucket and order less often."
- "3 second exposure on LED....are you kidding me!?"
- "No matter what chemical I clean it with, it always melts off at reclaim."
- "Thank you so much for all the time and money you all have saved me for making a superior product."
Bottom line - this is Chromaline's BEST SELLING emulsion
Don't be fooled by price per gallon. If you have to coat a lower priced emulsion 2+2 versus our 1+1; your cost per screen is likely higher.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,4-dioxane, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov