ChromaBlue is often imitated; never duplicated. The standard by which all other SBQ emulsions are measured. It's FAST, it's DURABLE, it RECLAIMS EASILY. See why more cost-conscious shops prefer ChromaBlue to everything else.
- Color: Blue
- Solids: 50% (more of the good stuff)
- Viscosity: Medium
- Fast Drying (since there's less water)
- Superior Mesh Bridging
- Excellent Reclaimability
- View User Guide
- View SDS
What our Customers Say:
- "1+1 coating with ChromaBlue eliminated double stroking my whites; now I've nearly double my production rate."
- "I get more screens per bucket and order less often."
- "3 second exposure on LED....are you kidding me!?"
- "No matter what chemical I clean it with, it always melts off at reclaim."
- "Thank you so much for all the time and money you all have saved me for making a superior product."
Bottom line - this is Chromaline's BEST SELLING emulsion
Don't be fooled by price per gallon. If you have to coat a lower priced emulsion 2+2 versus our 1+1; your cost per screen is likely higher.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,4-dioxane, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ChromaBlue is a superb emulsion, with high solids and great coating characteristics. We are getting single-stroke coverage with a standard 1/1 coat, detail is perfect, and reclamation is super easy. Since we only need 1/1, the bucket seems to last forever!
We are in the process of changing over from halogen to UV light, and my questions regarding exposure times, wavelength requirements, and the like were answered quickly.
In short, a great product from a great company! Thanks, Chromaline!