ChromaTech WR is Chromaline's latest water-resistant pure photopolymer emulsion. Dual cure technology built into a ready-to-use formula.
- Color: Blue
- Solids: 46%
- Viscosity: High
- Fast Exposure
- Excellent mesh bridging
- Sharp image quality
- Resistance to plastisol, water and discharge inks
- Does NOT require stencil hardener chemistry
- View User Guide
- View SDS
What our Customers Say:
- "1+1 coating is all all I need"
- "I consolidated from 2 different emulsions to just this one for both of my plastisol and discharge ink setups"
- "I'm now in in single digit exposure times on my LED system"
Bottom line - Perfect emulsion if your shop uses mostly plastisol, but also prints water/discharge inks.
Doing a long run job with water/discharge ink? Simply add a 3gr bottle of diazo sensitizer to a gallon of ChromaTech WR and it will boost resistance for thousands of prints.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including benzophenone, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov