Estimated Transit Times:
Our order desk is open from 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Central Standard Time.
Use our toll-free customer service: 800-328-4261
You will receive an email with tracking information when your order ships. The tracking information email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject line will include "SAC Shipment Confirmation" Check your spam folder or junk folder if you haven't received the tracking email.
• Prices include free ground shipping to contiguous United States on orders over $100.00.
• Prices exclude $10 flat rate ground shipping to contiguous United States on orders under $100.00.
• Alaska and Hawaii will be charged for shipping
• All prices are subject to federal, state and local taxes
• All prices subject to change without notice
SHIPPING TO CANADA
• There is a flat rate shipping fee to Canada of $40
• International duty fees and taxes apply
• All prices subject to change without notice
CUSTOM CUT SHEETS & WIDE ROLLS
Pricing for custom cut sheets is based on individual sheet size. To find appropriate price, calculate number of square inches for dimensions of one sheet. Prices based on 100 sheets per box. Minimum order of $150 applies for each sheet size requested, per thickness. Minimum sheet size: 100 square inches. All 52” wide rolls are considered custom non-stock size. Allow up to 5 working days before shipping.
Chromaline guarantees its products are free from defects and will replace, without charge, any material shown to our satisfaction to be defective at the time of sale. Materials are sold with the understanding that purchasers will independently determine the suitability of the materials for their purposes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event shall Seller be liable for consequential, incidental, reliance, or special damages including, without limitation, loss of profits or business, injury to any person, damage to any item other than such goods or the equipment sold hereunder, or any other items or goods or equipment sold hereunder, or installation, adjustment, or other expenses that Purchaser may incur. This Limited Warranty shall extend only to the Purchaser and may not be sold, assigned, conveyed, or otherwise transferred, in whole or in part, by operation of law or otherwise, to any other person, firm, corporation or entity, without Seller’s prior written consent.
GOVERNING LAW: This order and terms expressed shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota.
Custom slitting and other special requests require factory approval and are non-refundable.
Orders are shipped as follows, except when otherwise agreed:
• Stock items: Next working day.
• Cut sheets & 52” wide rolls: Up to 5 working days.
• Custom slitting or other specials: Up to 10 working days.
• Non-stock products and drums: Up to 10 working days.
• Rush order for stock items: Goods shipped same day if order is received before 1:30 P.M. CST. Shipping via UPS Red, Blue or Federal Express Priority, Standard, 2 Day.
• Winter shipping: Shipping service may be affected by weather.
• Chromaline will not accept third party bill of ladings for hazardous materials.
You should order enough of our freezable products that can carry you through Duluth's cold winter. We will not ship when temperatures are below freezing. Chromaline reserves the right to delay or decline service based on weather conditions.
Freezable products from Chromaline include:
- All Chromaline Premium Emulsions
- All ImageMate Economy Emulsions
- AccuInk Inkjet Inks
- Blockout 750
- Stencil Remover 285
- TexTac II
1. All return products must be pre-approved by Chromaline and have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before any replacement or credit is given.
2. Non-defective products returned up to 60 days of invoice date will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
3. Non-defective products returned after 60 days and before 90 days past invoice date will be charged a 30% restocking fee.
4. Order returns will not be accepted past 90 days over invoice date.
5. Shipping charges for returned product are the shipper’s responsibility.
6. All product shipped back to Chromaline must be reasonably packaged and display the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number on the outside of the package(s).
7. Custom cut sheets, private label, or custom made products will not be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and will not be accepted.
8. Chromaline products that were erroneously shipped or defective will be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and will not incur service or shipping charges.
9. Product returned to Chromaline for testing must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. If it is determined defective, Chromaline will either replace the product or issue appropriate credit.
HOW TO READ LOT NUMBERS
1. The first letter indicates the year the product was manufactured. For example: J = 2015, K = 2016, L = 2017, M = 2018, etc.
2. The next three digits indicate the day of the year: 001=January 1st, 152= June 1st, etc.
(Example: A product with lot number beginning with M012 was manufactured on January 12, 2018).
3. Digits after these are for internal use only.
Any order which includes products categorized as non-freeze/thaw stable cannot ship during freezing temperatures. This includes all photoemulsions, Chroma/Blockout 750, TexTac II, AccuInk and StencilRemover 285.