Updated September 2018 - FilmMaker V10 provides the best quality and value in the inkjet film separation RIP software category. No other RIP vendors can claim the same combination of precision screening, optimum density levels, ease of use and job management workflow tools that FilmMaker provides to screen printers.
Download the Trial Version
Decide which version to choose:
- DTP+ works with Canon Pixma ix6820, Epson 1430, P400, 4800, 4880, 4900 and NOW T-3270 printers
- XL+ works with Epson 36" or wider, roll-fed printers
Now even easier to use
Featuring the SetUp Wizard, Ink Density Test Page Wizard, and easy access to all required tools within a single central workspace console---Visual Production Manager. Your customers will be up and running instantly with virtually no support required.
- Free technical support for new and upgrading customers (in specific geographic regions only) for 6 months.
- Unlimited participation at free weekly webinars that train your customers.
- FilmMaker now features Compass™. CADlink's unique in-application, support and training resource. Customers have instant access to help files, technical notes, "how-to" videos and bonus learning documents all automatically accessible and directly within the software! An industry first and only in CADlink software products!
- Direct support hotline for dealers and dealer staff
- InRIP Separations
- Patent Pending Variable Dot Halftoning Technology
- Precision Ink Volume Controls
- Print Directly from your Favorite Design Application
- Control Halftone Setting from Wherever you Prefer
- Unique FilmMaker Visual Production Manager Interface
- Complete Job Control within FilmMaker
- Page Overlay Mode
- View Raw Data
- View Catalog Now
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Dual Core (2.0GHz or higher)
- HARD DRIVE: 120 GB
- RAM: 1GB + OS Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 (32/64), Windows 8 (32/64), Windows 7 SP.1 (32/64)
Suggested System Requirements:
- CPU: Quad Core (3.0 GHz or higher)
- HARD DRIVE: 250 GB (or more)
- RAM: 4GB + OS Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 (32/64), Windows 8.1 (32/64)
I have used AccuRIP for 18 years. I recently replaced my computer and could not get AccuRIP any longer with out paying $200 per year. I wasn't happy about this, so I decided to try other options. I have had a little of learning curve, but so far I like the product. There is one thing that FilmMaker does that I really like. With FilmMaker adjusting the ink density is much better than AccuRIP. Your customer support is much better too.