Chroma/Wet iSC is a wetting agent that allows for uniform sheeting of water on the mesh’s surface yielding uniform capillary film adhesion while preventing dry spots that cause weak or blistered areas.
- Reduces Blisters & White Spots
- Helps Capillary Film Apply Consistently
- Improves Film Adhesion
- No Impurities to Clog Mesh
- Won’t Settle Out
- pH Balanced
- View User Guide
- View SDS
Videos below demonstrate options for applying capillary film:
- Part 1 - Traditional wet method of applying capillary film.
- Part 2 - Spray gun method without a wetting agent.
For new stainless-steel mesh or for previously abraded synthetic monofilament mesh, apply Chroma/Wet™iSC liberally to both sides of wet or dry screen with a brush or sponge. Rinse the screen with a strong water spray to remove all traces of Chroma/Wet™iSC. Dry the clean freshly prepared screens and use immediately or store in a dust-free environment.