Who you gonna call to remove stains, haze and ghost images from mesh? That's right, Chromaline's Ghost/Buster iSC!
- Powerful fast acting gel works in minutes
- One part, ready to use formula removes the toughest stains
- Low odor during use with pressure washer
- Fast and easy application with stainless steel scoop coater
- Non-drip gel works only where applied
Wear safety glasses and gloves.
After ink and stencil have been removed, dry the mesh, then spread paste on stained areas.
Apply by coating with stainless steel scoop coater, 2 coats on each side of screen, or spread gel on screen with brush or screen scrubber.
Wait and let Ghost/Buster iSC penetrate the stain for a period ranging from 7 minutes to a maximum of 10 minutes.
Please note that exceeding 10 minutes may begin to weaken the mesh.
Pressure rinse screen from bottom to top with a pressure washer keep nozzle close to screen. Flood rinse screen with a garden hose to remove any residue after the pressure rinse.
For very tough stains, dry screen thoroughly before application (residual moisture diminishes effectiveness).